Once upon a time I was gifted a pair of Dahlgren socks. I was delighted to discover that they are a family run business based in Oregon! Even more exciting was to discover that they are also manufactured in the USA. A rare thing these days. These socks are beautiful, and hold you in all the right places. They are soft, incredibly warm, and not at all like those clunky old thick wool socks I had when I was a kid.
These are Freelance socks. By day they function beautifully at work, in the evenings they make a splash on the town. More details:
- Light cushion under foot, cushion free top
- Light weight versatility for year round comfort
- Patented Dri-Stride® System
- Crew length top stands 10.5" tall in men's large.
- Alpaca/Merino Wool in Absorption Zones
- Therma-Dri™ in Transfer & Evaporation Zones
Large is available in earth, XL is available in black.
Size Chart (US Shoe Size)
Medium 4 – 8 (Men's) 5 – 10 (Women's)
Large 9 - 12 (Men's) 10 - 13 (Women's)
XL 13 - 16 (Men's)