Once upon a time I was gifted a pair of Dahlgren socks. I was delighted to discover that they are a family run business based in Oregon! Even more exciting was to discover that they are also manufactured in the USA. A rare thing these days. These socks are beautiful, and hold you in all the right places. They are soft, incredibly warm, and not at all like those clunky old thick wool socks I had when I was a kid.
These are HalfPass socks. They are half crew length and ideal for a wide range of activities such as light hiking, cycling, mountain biking, running, fitness training, and casual wear. More details:
- Half cushion, half crew for light cushioned comfort while hiking, cycling, or casual wear
- Lightest weight, flat knit top
- Half crew height stands about 7.5" tall.
- Patented Dri-Stride® System
- Alpaca/Merino Wool in Absorption Zones
- Therma-Dri™ in Transfer & Evaporation Zones
Please choose your size and color. Medium is available in arctic, Large is available in pine, and XL is available in forest and charcoal.
Size Chart (US Shoe Size)
Medium 4 – 8 (Men's) 5 – 10 (Women's)
Large 9 - 12 (Men's) 10 - 13 (Women's)
XL 13 - 16 (Men's)