Once upon a time I was gifted a pair of Dahlgren socks. I was delighted to discover that they are a family run business based in Oregon! Even more exciting was to discover that they are also manufactured in the USA. A rare thing these days. These socks are beautiful, and hold you in all the right places. They are soft, incredibly warm, and not at all like those clunky old thick wool socks I had when I was a kid.
These are MultiPass socks. They are crew length and designed to wear for walking, hiking, skiing, and everyday. More details:
- Moderate cushion throughout sock for greater comfort
- Crew length top stands 10.5" tall in men's large
- Patented Dri-Stride® System
- Alpaca/Merino Wool in Absorption Zones
- Therma-Dri™ in Transfer & Evaporation Zones
Please choose your size and color. Medium is available in arctic, Large/XL is available in earth and marine.
Size Chart (US Shoe Size)
Medium 4 – 8 (Men's) 5 – 10 (Women's)
Large 9 - 12 (Men's) 10 - 13 (Women's)
XL 13 - 16 (Men's)