This product is currently sold out.
Temporarily relieves the symptoms of minor skin irritations, boils, superficial cuts, scratches, wounds and redness. For over 50 years, PRID has been a must-have in both the family medicine chest and the tool box. PRID is an all natural approach to healing blisters, and for helping raise splinters, thorns, and ingrown hairs out from under the skin. It a traditional drawing salve, that both soothes and protects wounds of the skin.
Adults and children 2 years and older: Wash affected area with hot water, dry and apply PRID twice daily on clean bandage or gauze. You may cover lightly with gauze. Do not squeeze or apply pressure to affected site. After irritation subsides, apply PRID once daily for several days.
- Acidum Carbolicum 2X HPUS: eases pain from red, swollen bites
- Ichthammol 2X HPUS: helps to heal the skin
- Arnica Montana 3X HPUS: eases pain and swelling
- Calendula Officinalis 3X HPUS: eases pain from white hard bites
- Echinacea ang. 3X HPUS: eases pain from itchy red bites
- Sulphur 12X HPUS: relieves itching, sores, hives
- Hepar Sulph. 12X HPUS: relieves abcesses, boils, itching
- Silicea 12X HPUS: relieves eruptions, boils, urticaria
Rosin, beeswax, petrolatum, stearyl alcohol, alcohol, methyl & propyl paraben.
"HPUS" indicates the active ingredients are in the official Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.