Plant Fanatics Since 2000
WE BELIEVE THAT THE BOUNTY OF THE WHOLE PLANT IS THE ACTIVE INGREDIENT.
our products are free of
gluten, parabens, phthalates, gmo
we support organic farming
This company started on an organic farm. We don't eat GMOs and we don't want them on our skin either. We source organic ingredients whenever possible; our first choice is to buy directly from our local community.
we have sensitive noses
Our products are lightly scented with only the best-smelling and most therapeutic essential oils that we can find. We use a phthalate-free vanilla oil in two of our products: Vanilla Bean Luscious Face Cream & Firefly Sparkle Lotion.
we don't have any gluten in our facility
We have never formulated with gluten-containing ingredients and don't plan to start. We make sure that our raw materials are certified gluten-free, but we are not a certified gluten-free facility.
we never test on animals
The ermine that you see in the image above lives where we love to go for walks and harvest wild plants in the summer. One day this sparkly-eyed friend popped out of its home and looked at us so intently, as if it were seeing into our souls. These are the moments that keep us connected to all beings, and filled with wonder and a deep appreciation for nature.
we use whole plants instead of extracts or isolates
plant vitality for mind, body & spirit
- Rosehip Seed Oil provides Vitamin C & antioxidants
- Sea Buckthorn Oil is rich in essential fatty acids
- Pure Essential Oils promote calm & a sense of well-being
- Ginger & Cayenne improve circulation
- Gotu Kola & Lady's Mantle stimulate collagen production
- Borage Seed Oil & Cocoa Butter are anti-inflammatories
- Dandelion & Burdock detoxify our bodies and help clear our skin
- Pomegranate & Elder Blossom promote skin elasticity
- Cold-pressed, pigmented plant oils offer their own inherent sun protection
infuse yourself with plant magic
DIY: calendula infused oil
You will need:
- organic olive oil
- fresh or dried calendula flowers
- glass bottles for storing
- mesh strainer
- mason jar
- chopstick or knife
- pyrex measuring cup
- lightly pack mason jar with completely dry calendula flowers. If using fresh flowers, pick on a dry dry after dew has evaporated. Let them wilt in a single layer in baskets or screens for a day or two.
- cover with olive oil
- use chopstick or knife to remove any air bubbles and cap with lid
- infuse in a warm spot for 2-3 weeks, making sure that none of the plant material is above the oil. Top off with more oil if needed.
- decant plant material with a fine mesh strainer into a pyrex measuring cup
- pour into glass bottles, cap, label, and store in a cool dark place
- use this in your favorite salve or lip balm recipe or as a softening massage oil.